Within the project "Local Level Action for Sustainable Recovery" financed by EU, World Vision International in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with the address Zvornicka 9, 71000 Sarajevo, is announcing:
For collection of written bids for:
- LOT 1 – CLEANING AND PROTECTION OF RIVERBED ORAHOVIČKA RIVER IN LENGTH OF 300m AT LOCAL COMMUNITY ORAHOVICA DONJA, MUNICIPALITY GRAČANICA
- LOT 2 - CLEANING AND PROTECTION OF RIVERBED LUKAVIČKA RIVER AT LOCAL COMMUNITY LUKAVICA, MUNICIPALITY GRAČANICA (LUKE BRIDGE SECTION)
- LOT 3 – WASTE AND INFLICTS REMOWAL FROM RIVERBAD KRUŠEVAČKA RIVER FROM THE MOUNTH IN THE OLD RIVERBAD SPREČA RIVER, THEN UPSTREAM 1100m IN THE LUKAVAC MUNICIPALITY
- LOT 4 – PAVING PART OF LOCAL ROAD WITH ASPHALT, HRASNO DONJE-HOROZOVINA IN THE LENGHT OF 550m AND 3m WIDTH IN THE MUNICIPALITY KALESIJA
- Detailed tender documentation may be obtained in Sarajevo, Zvornicka 9, from Monday till Thursday from 9:00 till 16:00, or on www.worldvision.ba, under link Our Work/Call for Tender: Public advertisement "Local Level Action for Sustainable Recovery". Tender documentation can be submitted at the request by email.
- Content of the bid: Bidders name and address, registration certificate – original or copy verified by the public notary, with attachments or proof of registered services, completed and verified original offer including prices in BAM, list of references (with the evidence or the possibility of checking listed references), Tax certificate which proves that all taxes are paid (issued by the authorized Tax Administrative unit). Submit relevant warranty for the products which are integral part of the offer. Total amount of offer(s) should include value of services which are integral part of the offer without VAT (selected bidder will receive Decision on the VAT Exclusion).
- Advertisement stays open untill 23rd of June 2017 till 13:00 when is the deadline for bid submission. Bids must be submitted personally or by post in the two sealed envelopes ORIGINAL and COPY within note: “PROJECT: LOCAL LEVEL ACTION FOR SUSTAINABLE RECOVERY - DO NOT OPEN”. It is possible to submit a tender for each Lot individually
- Payment will be made after completion of the contracted task(s), completed work handover (technical acceptance), after submitting documentation which are legally required for this type of services and upon final invoice delivery. Payment will be made on the business account of the supplier no later than 10 days after the delivery of final invoice.
- All specific requirements will be regulated by tripartite agreement between, supplier, Municipality and project implementer.
- Bids received after designated time and date will not be taken into consideration.
- Bidders will be notified on the results of bidding process no later than 03rd July 2017
- Deadline for completion of tasks listed in this advertisement will be as per agreement but no later than 1st Sept 2017.
To request tender documentation please contact us at: 033 660 426 or by email: admindept_bih [at] wvi [dot] org