Leaders gathered at the World Humanitarian Summit in Turkey must put child well-being at the centre of discussions, but take into account the voices of young people themselves.Read more
- The humanitarian system must move away from a centralised approach to one that reflects reality.
- Grand Bargain commitments are an attempt to bring significant improvements in the way a
- Grand Bargain savings and efficiencies only useful if more money is released for those working with affected children and communities.
- Building and maintaining long-term local and nati
Aid agency commits to reaching 20 per cent of vulnerable children during conflict and natural disasters
- World Vision commits to reaching 20 per cent of vulnerable children when responding to conflict and natural disasters.
- US$500 million will be spent on health, nutrition and WASH in rel
Millions of children at risk from worsening El Nino impact warns aid group, as UN calls donors together
El Nino funding is inadequate to address the rapidly growing needs of tens of millions of vulnerable children warns humanitarian agency World Vision, as the UN pulls donors around the table to askRead more
18 April, 2016 – International aid and development agency World Vision is on the ground and responding to a 7.8 magnitude earthquake centered in Manabi, northwest Ecuador.Read more
Multi-layered partnership includes aid delivery, industry research, fundraising and advocacy to reach more people in needRead more
MARCH 18, BRUSSELS – Today’s deal announced by EU leaders will be judged on whether children are protected or put further in danger, says aid agency World Vision.Read more
- 10,000 children have already “disappeared” since arriving in Europe
- Negotiations today and tomorrow must focus on ensuring safety of children, not further unsafe travel