Air Ticket/Travel Agent Sourcing
World Vision International in Cambodia has the honor to invite your company to submit a Request for Proposal (RFP) response to Air Ticket/Travel Agent Sourcing.
The Office of World Vision International in Cambodia is seeking a Travel Agency who can provide full range of travel services to its staff in Cambodia. The volume of domestic and international travel business and services for its staff is estimated around US$64,000 of expenditure over a period of one year. Following are the offices considered to be in-scope for this RFP:
- Office or World Vision International in Cambodia
- World Vision East Asia Regional Office located in Cambodia
The Travel Service Provider is expected to handle domestic and international travel service arrangements for staff in these offices. The Travel Agency shall have the ability to provide high quality travel services, including issuance of air tickets, airport pick-up, hotel bookings, assistance for emergency travel and medical evacuations, passport issuance and processing visa applications.
Travel Agents shall have the following criteria in order to join this RFP:
- Legally registered with relevant ministries (Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Tourism)
- Be a member of CATA and IATA
- Be able to provide an accountable staff for World Vision with at least 2 years experiences in ticketing. The staff shall be able to use email and speak English competitively. The staff shall base at the Agent’s office.
- Be able to fill out Travel Tracker System in cooperation with the SOS International
- Be able to research alternate fare quotes itineraries of at least two options in order to provide the lowest appropriate fares and most direct economic routes.
- Be RFP Published - March 17, 2017
- Intent to Bid Submission - March17 –24, 2017
- Supplier RFP Submissions Due - March 24, 2017
- Supplier Negotiations - March, 2017
- Supplier(s) Selection - March, 2017
Chhiv Sreymom, Sourcing Officer, Email: Sreymom_Chhiv [at] wvi [dot] org
Suppliers may not enter into communications with other World Vision staff about this RFP without the prior written permission of the individual listed above. Contacting WV staff may result in disqualification from the RFP process.
- Request for Proposal: Air Ticket/Travel Agent Sourcing - Download
- World Vision Behavior Protocol for Partner and Contractor - Download
- Air Ticket/Travel Agent RFP - Download